Located in a privileged spot on the edge of El Cuchillo lake, by the river and just steps away from “El General” house ( famous fishing spot ), you’ll find “Las Cabañas y Suites del Mirador” ( Mirador Cabins ) lodge.
A special place for recreation, with everything needed for spending days in close contact with nature, enjoying great views and specially attractive for those who enjoy water sports, fishing and hunting.
The cabins ( with a capacity for 5 adults and a minor ) are equipped with all that you need for enjoying a comfortable and fun stay; refrigerator, microwave oven, blender, toaster, kitchen, grill, kitchen utensils (such as table settings, glasses, etc.) A living room with a comfortable fire place, and breakfast bar, two rooms with two individual beads each (total of four beds), air conditioning, SKY cable TV, a double bed size couch, water heater, complete bathroom.
Recommended by the Legendary Billy Chapman Sr. pioneer of bass fishing in Mexico since 1961.
- They can comfortably accommodate 6 people ( suggested 5 adults and one child ).
- 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds each.
- AC (2).
- Bathroom with shower.
- T.V. with 10 SKY channels (2 for kids).
- Futon or sofa bed.
- Room with fireplace.
- Breakfast bar with chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen with grill.
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Blender, Toaster.
- Kitchen utensils (cups, plates, pans).
- Telephone for internal communication.
- Ceiling Fan.
- Tankless Gas Water Heaters.
- Porch with plastic tables and chairs.
- Pool specially designed for children.
- Barbecue Grills area across the street, exclusive to the cabins fitted with concrete tables and chairs as well as lighting.
- Wireless Internet in the area of the Restaurant and office.
- Concrete Boat Ramp with emergency night lamps.
- Parking with Mercurial Light.
- Connectors for charging your boat batteries.
- Surveillance Camera System.
- 2 story palapa bar.
- T.V. with SKY to watch your favorite events and parties.
COME AND VISIT USBOOK NOW
100% FAMILY ENVIRONMENT, PLEASE KEEP CLEAN AND IN ORDER ALL THE FACILITIES, WE HAVE A SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM, WE SUGGEST YOU TO MODERATE THE VOLUME OF YOUR MUSIC AND BEHAVIOR, OTHER FAMILIES ARE RESTING.
AT THE CABINS OR SUITES, PETS, MOTORCYCLES, ATV OR ANY TYPE OF OFF ROAD VEHICLE, ARE NOT ALLOW. YOU SHOULD NOT FLAKE ANY KIND OF FISH INSIDE THE FACILITIES (CABINS AND SUITES).
CHECK IN: 3:00 p.m. (IF AVAILABLE EARLIER YOU CAN ACCESS THE SUITE OR CABIN, subject to availability.)
CHECK OUT: 1:00 p.m. (PLEASE LEAVE THE CABINS OR SUITES AT THE TIME STATED, OTHERWISE A FEE OF $ 200.00 PESOS WILL BE CHARGED FOR EACH ADDITIONAL HOUR.)
EACH JR. AND MASTER SUITE HAVE TO PAY A COST FOR THE USE OF ROUTE AND THE BOAT RAMP.
EACH CABIN ALLOWED TO BRING A ONE BOAT AT FREE COST, ANY ADDITIONAL VESSEL (BOAT) WILL HAVE TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL COST FOR THE USE OF ROUTE AND THE BOAT RAMP.